There are many elements within your website that affect the performance of your forms. We have compiled a short list for you to use when reviewing your forms after the FormTester 365 has notified you of a failed submission.
How to Troubleshoot Your Broken Forms:
- Review the form is on the page correctly.
- Check the snippet of code you entered on the page where you wish to display the form. Are there any missing code sections that need to be replaced?
- Review the snippet of code and identify if you have the correct form I.D. number.
- Check to make sure the correct email address has been marked as the form recipient within the form settings. We recommend having 2 emails connected to the form to identify if the issue is occurring because of the email address, the website, or the server.
- Run a test to see if the form is processing correctly into the connected email.
- Check your email spam filter. If found here, tag as not spam.
- Review any recent code changes you have made to your website
- Review the settings within your Gravity Forms plugin to ensure they have not been changed after an update.
- Check to see if you have updated any other plugins which could be conflicting with your forms.
- Review when the last form submission was received to understand when the problem started to occur.
Frequently Asked Questions
Will I be billed during the trial?
Nope! You will only be billed after your 14-day trial if you choose not to cancel. We’ll send an email reminder near the end of the trial.
Can I cancel during my trial?
Certainly! You can cancel at any time, just go to your account dashboard and click “Delete my account”.
Can I change plans?
Of course! You can change plans or switch between monthly/annual billing via your account dashboard.
For more support, click the button below